Situated in the North of Paris at the heart of the Oise Regional Natural reserve is the speed testing circuit known as Testing Centre and Automobile Search for Mortefontaine. It is a private and independent circuit that is not well-known to the general public.
Built in 1956 as a test centre by Simca which was one of the largest French automobile manufacturers at the time. The circuit owes its current format to Chrysler which bought Simca and developed it further at the end of the sixties into a 3km ring with 43° banking.
Completely renovated in 2015, the circuit of Mortefontaine has asphalt and cross-country tracks in addition to a racing track and a 77 000m2 evolution area offering high-level technical and testing facilities.